ABOUT VITAL TREE YOGA
We are a vinyasa based yoga studio with a mission to provide affordable superior quality yoga. Our studio space is a former cabinet shop built in the early 1900's. Hardwood floors, plenty of windows and modern heating updates to keep your practice nice and toasty. Our instructors are experienced, versatile and committed. We exist to create and support your yoga practice.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What should I bring?
- We advise that you bring water, towel (optional), and a yoga mat ( mat rentals available for $1.00). Wear clothes that are comfortable and close fitting.
- I'm a beginner. Is there a particular class that you recommend for beginners?
- ALL of our classes are for ALL levels of experience. This means that as a beginner you can step into any class on our schedule. Our class styles do vary. To determine which class seems best for you, view class descriptions on the schedule page.
- Do I need to register for class?
- Registration is NOT required. We recommend registration for your convenience and also as a confirmation that space will be available for you when you arrive.