ABOUT VITAL TREE YOGA
TO CAUSE THE PRACTICE OF YOGA AND GENERATE HEALTH THROUGH IMPACTFUL LEADERSHIP.
WE ARE A COLLABORATIVE YOGA COMMUNITY. OUR IMPACT BROADENS THROUGH INTERACTIONS WITH SMALL BUSINESSES, CORPORATIONS, NON-PROFITS AND INDIVIDUALS.
Our studio space is a former cabinet shop built in the early 1900's. Hardwood floors, plenty of windows and modern heating updates to keep your practice nice and toasty.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What should I bring?
- We advise that you bring water, towel (optional), and a yoga mat ( mat rentals available for $1.00). Wear clothes that are comfortable and close fitting.
- I'm a beginner. Is there a particular class that you recommend for beginners?
- ALL of our classes are for ALL levels of experience. This means that as a beginner you can step into any class on our schedule. Our class styles do vary. To determine which class seems best for you, view class descriptions on the schedule page.
- Do I need to register for class?
- Registration is NOT required. We recommend registration for your convenience and also as a confirmation that space will be available for you when you arrive.